Thank you for choosing to support The Buttonwood Tree!
For Concert or Program reservations:
Due to our small size, we ask that PRE-PAID reserved seat holders arrive at least 10 minutes before the show. We CAN NOT guarantee seats after the start time – even pre-paid seats, so PLEASE contact us to arrange for late arrivals – we are happy to hold your seats if you ask us to. Please call (860) 347-4957 or text Anne-Marie at 860.205.4303.
If you wish to sit with another person or group making payment separately, please let us know ahead of time and we will seat you together. Reservations of 3 or more (and sometimes those for 2 people) may be assigned seating. We seat according to first in, first row …
If you pay through PAYPAL on the day of the show, please bring a receipt of payment with you (on your phone is fine). Thank you.
Tickets are non-refundable. If you can’t make a show, contact us at least 24 hours in advance and we may be able to credit you for another show.
Instructions for Check Payments:
- You may mail your check to PO Box 71, Middletown, CT 06457. We will to our best to call you when it arrives. Your reservation will be considered paid and guaranteed. Please be sure to put your phone number on your check and what show you will be attending.
- If you bring your check to the show please arrive at least a half hour prior to show time.
We accept cash and checks at the door. If you do wish to pay at the door, you may call to add your name to our Reservation List and your seats will be held until 30 minutes before showtime.
Thanks again for supporting TBT!
- Along Main Street (free after 6 pm)
- Behind It’s Only Natural market (except M-F 9-5) and NOT in the store’s spots during their open hours
- Along Liberty Street – a one-way street (free)
- In metered spots by It’s Only Natural market (free after 8 pm)
Your cart is currently empty.